Wednesday, January 12


This is a shot in the dark. Yeah the pic is and also the question that I'm about to ask! This here picture is from back in Oct '04 departing Yia Yia's on the beer ride. Remember we rode in a big circle back to Jake's to get beer. That's the last thing I remember that night:) and breakfast with SH. So here is where I need the help somewhere between taking this pic and breakfast I lost my new favorite hat. It was a green Redhook IPA hat that I purchased the weekend before at the redhook brewery in Seattle. We were out there for debaser's Wedding(See picture in post below with the sasquatch crawling out of the trees.) The IPA hat was the only souvenir I brought back. If you found it or know someone that found it email me! Please! There would be a reward. Homebrew,20 patched tubes(single patch) any blogledites want to throw somthing in for a reward? Posted by Hello

13 comments:

debaser said...

quit yer bitchin' and ante up.

http://store.yahoo.com/redhook-store/huntinghat.html

Damned drunks losing their shit.

bdiddy said...

Yo dude it's not one of the orange camo jobs. The hat and the mullet on the dude in the picture must never be seperated. Here is a link to what the HAT looked like.

Unknown said...

I'm looking for a grey wool hat with red stripes, lost in the greater bozeman area. Let me know if you find it.

I'll give 3 tires with 1/4 tread and a case of mickeys

Chaybo said...

there you go Bdid...drown yourself in a case of mickeys and everything will be ah-ight. Thanks for steppin up JP.

redstone said...

I recently lost my green Gearing Up Bike Shop had that I picked up last summer in Taos. That was my only souvenir from that trip.

I'll chip in a sweet Merckx. heh heh.

bdiddy said...

john
I will knit one of bastards on the drive up from lincoln! Mickey's is my favorite. Old habits are hard to break.

b
(graduate of the J street trade school)

Anonymous said...

Here's the plan. I get the hat, and I hold the hat ransomed for. . . . . one MIIILLION DOLLARS!! . . . er, one hundred. . BIIILLION DOLLARS!

Is this your hat, hmmm?
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/184/2432/640/ipa.jpg

bdiddy said...

That's the one!

Now lets not doing anything crazy:) All I have are small unmarked bills. Another comment said em found the hat. Is this the same em that Htop and I met up with in denton and rode with to Malcolm and then back into lincoln on one very cold and windy day in mid december?

Anonymous said...

It's a trap!

(insert Admiral Akbar's picture here!!)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am that em. Enough of this trivial chatter; what is my reward? -e

Anonymous said...

Trivial? The admiral demands respect!

http://www.parnasas.com/PopArena/Articles/akbar.html

bdiddy said...

Beer?

cvo said...

Email me, and let me know when/where you want to be reunited with your Precious. emilybrodersen@hotmail.com