Wednesday, January 19

Got Wilderness?


I was looking through some pictures from a few months ago and itchin for a mental ride through wilderness! I would choose mid October every single time. This was about halfway through the one of the rides where you only need your light on the second half. I love when the vines turn red like that. Its probably something nasty like posion oak? Well I do remember this ride even though 3 months have gone by. I remember because the werewolf and I met up with mg,jesse,weirdman,and jamie on the way out right at the danger sign before you ride down the hill to the tracks. We stopped to chat and everybody took advantage ya know food drink and what not. mg was havin some problems finding all his gear when he was packing up to head down the trail. Its always cool to see other riders in the park riding! Then we saw the Toad posted below. Well its in the 40's right now we might be able to ride some gravel this weekend.  Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Chaybo said...

htop----maybe it's the pictures of poison oak, and stinging nettles that's making you itch.

Chaybo said...

htop----maybe it's the pictures of poison oak, and stinging nettles that's making you itch.

debaser said...

There's a story on the lincolnbiking site about the death of the swinging bridge. I'm bummed.