Monday, February 7

Magics Graduates! Lookin' purdy smart bro


Well i'm up and can't sleep. So i'll blog up some stuff. Had a darn good weekend. Got to go out Friday with Matt and have a few beers. That dude has been working extra hard lately. Keeps talkin about getting a new bike.

This picture is from magic's graduation party. (Un)fortunately all of the Grandparents, parents, aunts, unckles and kid's that are suppose to look up to magic didn't stay around long enough to meet MICK. Ya see a few years back someone decided to name magic's drunk alter ego and we were all bettin he would be out and about sometime on Saturday night. Mick doesn't dissapoint! He showed up in true party fashion. Here is a picture of mick doing a kegstand, because we couldn't go out on the town until all the beer in the baby keg was finished off. Mick started out doing a perfect assisted handstand. Then he just couldn't wait for someone to put the tap in his mouth and decided to grab it himself! I don't think he figured out that his buddies behind him were only helping to balance him until his head slammed into the table. Holy crap I thought the poor bastard was going to fly through the back window. Mick finished the beer off then we went to the grapvine. Holy shit that was a sasuage fest! Not that I'm on the market but it seemed like there was a high dude to chick ratio in that joint. We cut Mick off his last shot was 100% lime juice crazy homeboy made a weird face and says "hey that wasn't bad. tasted purdy good" Then he had to show me some nasty roadkill before we took the magic's home! He was dam sure it was a dead wolf. Looked like a coeyote to b. Well Magic happy Graduation! Good luck with everything from here on out!


10 comments:

debaser said...

Nice! Congrats, again!

Chaybo said...

is that a headstand or a headspin ?


Very well done mike ... representin' in true form, you never let us down brutha, always good for a smile.

Anonymous said...

thanks again for inviting me,
and congrats buddy,

cvo

J.R.A. said...

Damn, I miss all the fun, huh?
No I had a good, while I was there. While I was Mike (not quite Mick yet) was chasing and locking kids in rooms. Who knows?

SH

debaser said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
debaser said...

I do not support the ipod regime! Viva revolution!

Uh, I was just sayinjg something to the effect of how the little details make such a difference. First, it sounded like Magic would make a great teacher. Now it sounds like Mick's ready to abuse the little munchkins. Any other details from the graduation gig?

scott showen said...

is that the strickers ? looks like it was a good time.

redstone said...

damn, that's a party I'm sorry to have missed. I haven't seen Mick since his wedding! Thanks for the update bdiddy. Did anyone get their lip stuck on a can whilst chuggin beers?

bigmech said...

No cans were available for any lip snagging. I think the headstand was plenty entertaining for everyone. You can see the look of fear in my eyes as Mick started tumbling towards me.