Thursday, February 3

Let the Countdown Begin!

Man this week just can't get over fast enough. I have had a couple of days this week that gone by so slow at work. Maybe its because I had such a good time riding my bike last weekend? Even if the rides were just on gravel it was nice to be out on the bike for an extended length of time. I was excited to hear about everyones fun filled weekend. Sometimes snapping a pic even of a lame ride can give everybody a good idea of what each other is doing. That's why we started this thing to be able to keep up with each other on a daily basis! Because not everyone gets to ride dope ass singletrack on the Daily. Boy it would be sweet if we could! Ok you boys out West could but your wives wouldn't like it much. Anyway I like reading about what everyones up too!

Magic's grad party is this weekend. Should be a purdy good time! I wonder if Mic will show up(Magic's alter ego)? Damn that be cool Mic vs. the Rifler ! We should stage that for memorial weekend. Magic that was a damn good story. Make up another one that one had me rolling on the floor! Already went shopping and got a bottle of the bacardi coco that stuff was a hit down at Indian caves last summer. Maybe I should get another bottle? One will do there's gonna be a keg I heard. Magic I like the burning sky if your taking requests.

The talk around the joint is the Fruita trip first weekend in April. Don't want to miss that trip fo sure! Jp got a good pic up over at http://www.lincolnbiking.blogspot.com . Ha Ha ha Don't bust the crust biaatch! They got the local thing rockin over there!

All for now going to a hockey game on Friday night with the wolfman. I'll try and get some pics of him at his best.

And I'm outta here..........

9 comments:

debaser said...

Was that the 7 or 8 year plan?

Either way, watch out for the Rifler.

redstone said...

Hey - congrats to Mike. I'm sure Mic will be there. He can't not show up at a party of that stature!

I'd be postin' more rides and stories of dope ass singletrack, but the business thing has been pretty much consuming 100% of my spare time. We're night riding tonight though. Should be fun. It'll be 20 degrees and there's still 4" of snow that's melted/thawed/melted/thawed/etc on the ground. It should make for an interesting ride.

I've been only getting out about once per week. I can't remember last time I rode by light of the sun, either. That's bad.

bdiddy said...

That was me typing up a storm after two cups of coffee and it was a little slow here at work. Have fun on your ride tonight pics are not nessecary but I'd like to hear how it goes down. Is Debaser going?

debaser said...

I've been out for about 3-4 nightrides this year. Pretty lame. Tonight I run for about 30 minutes before picking Zana up from work, head home, and pack for the weekend trip to Wolf Creek. Last night I rode indoors for 35 minutes in front of Star Wars.

Yeah, it's real exciting right now, eh?

redstone said...

Exciting? Hell yes. As long as you've got the force...

Chaybo said...

Mike .... i've said this before but congrats buddy...it sure seems like a long time coming. You and brian tip one back for me if you can remember.


later fellas

mw said...

what's the chance mike and shawn (and anyone else) are up for the fruita action? any more takers? i'm glad bk is going. i can't wait!

mw said...

htop. what time you thinking. i bet there will be a 8am departure from pc's. maybe we can get the whole extended crew together.

bdiddy said...

Hightop there is a certain exciting element added to the ride when you don't wear your specs. Since Ricky is driving down from gretna to ride with us I told him it was noon from your place.

mw it would be great to get all of the cold riding dudes together for a group ride. I remember when the ride us to leave at 10am i thought that was early. What happened?