Monday, September 26

weekend ride pics






wuz up boys ??


Well...Tra and i had a damn good weekend and we even were able to share a nice/beautiful/sunny Sunday together out on the bikes......I was so friggin excited to get rolling that i made the small error of leaving the spd shoes at home ! wtf, why do i forget these items of necessity at home so frequently. You know you leave your shoes behind regulary when you can actually laugh about it. Such was the case....no spirits dampened and the ride was BRILIANT.


later, Chad

4 comments:

redstone said...

Looks awesome Chaybo. For that very reason, I keep a backup pair of shoes in my car. And a backup set of cage pedals!

debaser said...

I'm scrolling down thinking, that's a gay pose by Chad, where'd he learn that, the handsome boy modeling school? Then I saw the sandals and knew somthing was up.

Chaybo said...

dude..... a one hour and twenty minute climb in sandals. You can call the picture gay if you'd like, BUT hell...i call it bragging rights !!!

Chaybo said...

dave...thanks for the salt in my wound, ahem...i mean thanks for the tips.