Thursday, March 3


introducing the newest 5 inch travel trail bike to my family.... relic ? nope...more like money pit. And guess what ???? I took it in on a trade-in : ) so far so good though and it runs pretty damb good. I've been using it to scout out new trails stemming from forest service roads...the real fun begins once you actually do find a trail and this bikes gearing (check out that monster rear cog), and low pressure tires (6psi) work wonderful, and the bike is in it's element. later...chad Posted by Hello

4 comments:

debaser said...

That's so cool! My wife would kill me if I had one of those!

bigmech said...

So, uh, Chad. Are you going to let us take turns riding around on that in April?

debaser said...

Sounds like at least as much fun as fruita.

Chaybo said...

wolf....only after we've consumed enough beer to make a 300lb man stumble.