Thursday, December 15

Order Up!

I'm making calendars from pics posted on the blog. I emailed some folks last night to try to get the full-sized pics of a few gems we've uploaded over the year. Send them my way so I can get this done!!! fwiw, Final selections have not been made, some months are still tbd.

I'm going to place the order Saturday, so if you want one, figure ~$11 and let me know ASAP how many you want.

Sorry I'm too lazty to make a collage from May right now, but I may just get that job done by Saturday night.


14 comments:

cvo said...

I'm in

mw said...

yeah. i'd take 2!

redstone said...

2 please

bigmech said...

Count me in for one also Bryan.

J.R.A. said...

I'm in as well!

SH

debaser said...

I'm putting in the order this afternoon.

debaser said...

The order is in. Bad news: $14. Good news: They SHOULD be in Nebraska by Friday, giving most of you an extra week to enjoy 'em before you hang them on the wall.

MG said...

hey can i still get in on one debaser? hope so.

lookin' forward to seeing y'all friday!

cheers,
mg

debaser said...

I ordered 2 for me, but I can give one up. And maybe see you thursday!

MG said...

SWEET! thanks bg. you need a place to crash thursday night? lemme know.

thanks again,
mg

T-bone said...

Are those pictures from Halls Ranch?

bdiddy said...

Yup Redstone is about 10 min away from the trailhead by bike and that would be like riding real slow with a flat change.

bdiddy said...

Oh yeah and I have only ridden there maybe like 10 times and the conditions that day were the best I have ever seen there. Any local opinions on that?

debaser said...

Super tacky, empty trails? Yeah, doesn't get much better than that.