Wednesday, May 4

Goodbye Cyber-shot Hello MOTO!


A few of you may have heard this story already but i'm telling it again anyway. Friday night after a few gin and tonics i managed to chuck my funk fone right in the toliet!? I know what your thinking yuck! what was the funk fone floating with? Nothing thankfully there was only water in the bowl otherwise i would have just flushed it and waved goodbye! I grabbed the phone and shook it and as i was shaking it the display goes dead. Uh Oh! Dried it out all day sat and sun and put it back together and it actually turned back on but it just wasn't the same headset sounded funny and i was dropping calls. I figured i could put up with it so i wouldn't have to spend any coin on a new phone. Wrong i made one call on monday to this guy at a store and all of a sudden he's like i can't hear you your breaking up! That dipshit repeat that like 10 times instead of just hanging up! I ended the phone call and went right to the phone store. I wanted something similar the phone i had and that wasn't a problem finding it also had a camera! Sweet! I think i'm going to say goodbye to my little sony and start taking pics with my phone! Goodbye Cyber-shot Hello MOTO!

7 comments:

mw said...

bring your new phone and your bad ass self to platte tonight to ride.

bdiddy said...

I am penciled in for a Thursday ride at plate with the wolfman! Can't do Monday's or Wenesday's unitl Melissa finishs her class this quater.

mw said...

darn. so will thurs be pretty regular for you?

ride to platte with carp this saturday morn for his going away ride?

bdiddy said...

Damb i have been on the scheduled to work sat for like two weeks now!Might not make the ride but will be at the after ride stuff fo sure.

mw said...

word on the street is 8am saturday from who knows where...maybe jp's or carp's? i got your number. i'd like to get going, but we'll see what old carp is up to...

J.R.A. said...

May I tag along for either ride? Thur or Sat? Sat sounds fun.

SH

mw said...

carp says early from his house, but there is a big party the night before. i think we're gonna be lucky to leave by 9am but that would still be ok with me. call me friday night...the more the merrier...