stone cold lampin'
we like bikes!
Sunday, April 10
snowy day
Traffic in the shop today was piss poor. This was to be the first weekend of my extended hours (open til 5 instead of 4). I woke up today to rain changing to snow but the precip ended around 1pm. Skies were still cloudy and grey but the pavement had dried out. I figured to heck with it, I'm shutting 'er down at 4 so I can squeak out a ride, assuming I'd head out on the cross bike. Well, our dirt road wasn't too muddy and I hadn't yet cleaned the Flux from Wednesdays snow recon ride so I decided to check out Hall Ranch to see how it was. Mmmm, good, 100% rideable. couple parts were a little soft but not muddy. It was a good day. The skies parted for me to enjoy my ride. Just as I rolled back into the driveway, flurries were starting again.

This particular section was about as perfect and traction filled as it ever gets:
2 Comments:
Blogger bdiddy said...
What time does the shop ride leave? I might have to hit that ride in May!

Blogger redstone said...
Tuesdays at 6pm, but it leaves whenever you want it to if you come out!