Wednesday, October 12

loaner car...


So... The Subie's getting a new clutch today. Seems some part in the assembly is broken, and to fix it they're slapping an entire new system in the car. Whew for that warranty...

Anyways, got an Outback XT as a loaner. Hood scoop w/turbo under the hood. Damn, that car is FAST. Makes me wish I had the day off just to go romping up and down the canyons...

* update * Got it for the night. It was fun. Made me wish I didn't have to pack for the weekend so i could stay up all night raging up and down the canyons.

4 comments:

mw said...

everytime i see a turbo suby i feel the want to have one.

then i think, damm, i'm caving in to consumerism and i should be thinking bout a hybrid or electric car.

oh well. we still got some gas to burn i guess.

debaser said...

uh yep. I alternately want a Civic and a lift for the Jeep.

mw said...

yeah. you're reading me. i alternately want to drop a new XT forester motor in my suby and do a front mount intercooler and all the jazz necessary for about 300hp super sleeper. at the same time i want to convert my 91civic to all battery power. either that or a JDM 1600cc ZC motor. again a 91civic sleeper. not that i have the money for either/all projects.

debaser said...

just got back from my lunch (half) hour. Damn. That was fun. They can keep our car for a couple more days!