Monday, October 17

CLICK ME!


Unexpected hooky day from work. Rode with to Omaha with my GB GK? He said we had to stop by and check out Olypia cycles. I was all for it. Armed only with a cell phone camera and a handful of loot from the swap meet could only mean trouble! Olympia was purdy cool if you like Bianchis and you could say i kinda like em. I bought a couple of things a pair of NOS deerhead shifters and a set of cross country skis poles and boots. Ski package came to a grand total of $30 bucks the boots are brand new like back in the 8 2 ! I'll be rockin the bamboo poles this season. I know this stuff wasn't top of the line whenever it was made but i'll be ready for the snow to fly this year. I won't have to spend like $250 to go skiing like 5-10 times. I'm happy :) We also stopped by and said Hello to MOD on the way home. I think he was on the phone hammering of some details for his costume for the Omaha pub crawl. See you there buddy!

2 comments:

debaser said...

Bamboo poles are cool. I've been using mine for about 10 years now.

debaser said...

big ger pic tures please!