Monday, October 1

Getting Lost

After a few too many weeks of heading into the great known, it was time for a little getting lost.

On a Labor Day Weekend ride, I was running late and had to head off trail to a known road escape route to get back to the Jeep, pronto, to avoid being way too late (I was already plenty late as it was). Cruising along on the road, I saw some movement in the woods and what do I see but 4 riders carrying bikes out of a very ordinary part of the woods. Being late as I was, I mentally marked the spot.

This Sunday I was looking for an off the beaten path adventure, and I found it. A lot of it, and lots more to discover. Think 5 way intersection in the woods - and only time to explore 3 of them.




4 comments:

[mk] said...

huh? what? huh? secrets don't make friends! do tell..er..SHOW......this weekend!!

debaser said...

Yeah, you guys woulda liked getting lost.

And i'm still waiting on the invite to FtFun

sda said...

i got your invite right here:

i'm here, its here, your not.

there, your invited.

debaser said...

Is the beer fridge stocked?