Saturday, July 14

Does this thing work?



I had to break the silence. Everyone must be going every direction these days. So few posts... Here's a shot of my brother climbing the upper section of Belcher Hill a couple weeks ago at White Ranch. Them flowers is purdy, but that climb is a beeyatch! Debaser says these lower rides are strictly off limits until the high alpine rides are snowed in, but I'm going to Deer Creek Canyon tomorrow morning...and if Debaser has a problem with it, he can take it up with S-house! Overandout....

4 comments:

debaser said...

Ah... How'd you catch that fast guy on film?

I'm on day 2 of getting my nedication upped. But today, I'm leaving the ss at home. Ouch.

[mk] said...

I think I'm coming down with something and need to get some Nedication soon!!

Oh, and gears + suspension for me today. Bontrager is back in service....

redstone said...

After you get your smoove and fast dose of Ned and want something slow speed and technical, give a shout to the north country :)

Can you do afterwork rides? We go Tuesdays at 6. We're leaving the bike shop at 5:30 tomorrow. We'll probably do Jamestown in another week or 2 also.

Debaser, you up for leading another fine Winiger Ridge ride?

[mk] said...

Never say never, but after-work rides are a long shot for me. However, I'd love to get up there for a Sunday morning long ride one of these weekends! Let me know when you plan a Sunday ride and I'll start lobbying for clearance, Clarence...