Friday, October 24

VooDoo Agwe (The Spirit of Adventure)

Seeing that I posted the 324. I figured that I should share some pics of another bike that I have had for a few months now. I saw this bike in vegas in the ought 7. I only snapped a few pics while there and this bike was one of them. So I have been waiting for it to become available for a while. I bought it to leave at work for riding around town to get coffee, grab lunch, hit a little bit of singletrack. VooDoo calls it a 28er but it comes stock with 29 x 2.1 WTB Vulpines with a little room to spare. Its an up right position but for the hour long ride (at the longest) that I will be riding on this bike its fine. What eles its got a 38:16 gearing. I was bummed to find the hub didn't have the step down threading for a lock ring. The stem bar mount is also a little to wide to get a midge or dirtdrop in there. I would change the bar/stem if I was going to ride any trails that are rockier than what I have been riding. Its a purdy fun bike that sells for around $750.

2 comments:

debaser said...

Nice lunchtime ride.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about one of these Agwes. Is that the size 54 frame?