Saturday, August 11

Um, dear, I'm sorry, but I just bought a bike.

Got out of the garage before 7:30 on the local ride, And I knew it was a good day when I was riding the High Plains trail and High Plains Drifter came up on random. About 3 blocks from home, I noticed a road bike locked up with a sign attached, rubbernecked, and saw $125? The owner was out, we chatted, I test road, he said he'd take a hundy for it.

Sure, it's nothing special, Tiagra, a bit of 105, and some cheaper parts, but I don't really like road riding for much more than commuting, so its perfect. The curse of the blue bikes is back.



2 comments:

redstone said...

Nice one. Did the guy ever ride it? Hundy got you a pretty decent ride.

debaser said...

Dude says he raced a few triathalons, must not have been a gram counter leaving those reflectors on. Pretty good shape all around.