stone cold lampin'
we like bikes!
Saturday, September 3
Caves ride
Sounds like the caves' ride has taken shape. Big Mech is picking me up around noonish and heading down to do some riding on the trails, camping and then the ride home in the morn. Big Mech sounds as if he will be support. Thanx dude!! Riders should be MW, MG, JP, BK, SS, and myself. 100 miles with the wind will make the little risers a tad bit easier?!! I finally 'caved' in and cancelled all my xtra work so's I could ride with you guys back and see just what the hell this ride is all 'bout
3 Comments:
Blogger redstone said...
Have fun you guys! I want some pics and stories, too.

I'm thinking about a ride I try to do every year which was, coincidentally, the 1st ever 'fest big ride. I think last time it took me about 6 hours including getting lost/sidetracked and taking my time. Hopefully, I'm not much slower now...

Blogger debaser said...
Ooooooooo....

Full ride report everyone!

Blogger scott showen said...
ummm, it hurt.